Datei:Robert Roskell, Liverpool, Nr. 20915, Circa 1813 (3).jpg
Robert Roskell, Liverpool, Nr. 20915, Circa 1813
An early 19th Century English rack lever by Roskell in a silver half hunter case. Full plate gilt keywind fusee movement with Harrison's maintaining power. Chased and engraved cock inscribed "Patent" on the foot, diamond endstone, blue steel Bosley regulator. Plain three arm steel balance with blue steel spiral hairspring. English rack lever escapement, adjustable slides to the lever pivots, large thirty tooth escape wheel. Winding through the off white enamel dial with Roman numerals, gilt hands. Plain silver half hunter case, oval pendant and bow, maker's mark "RM" and number corresponding to that on the movement. Signed:Robt Roskell Liverpool, Hallmarked Chester 1813.
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||14:27, 1. Jan. 2018||700 × 700 (85 KB)||Andriessen||Robert Roskell, Liverpool, Nr. 20915, Circa 1813 '''Reproduced by kind permission of [http://www.antique-watch.com/ Pieces of Time]''' - '''E-Mail: [mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org]''' An early 19th Century English rack lever by …|
- Du kannst diese Datei nicht überschreiben.