Datei:Robert Roskell, Liverpool, Detached lever 13 Jewels , circa 1860 (3).jpg
Robert Roskell Liverpool Detached lever 13 Jewels
A mid 19th Century Swiss lever in a gold open face case. Keywind gilt Lepine calibre movement with suspended going barrel. Plain cock with polished steel regulator. Uncut bimetallic balance with spiral hairspring. Club foot lever escapement, polished steel escape wheel. Gold engine turned dial with subsidiary seconds. The centre engraved with a lakeside village scene, applied gold Roman numerals, blue steel hands. Engine turned 18 carat open face case with ribbed middle, chased and engraved bezels, oval pendant and bow. Wound and set through the signed gilt cuvette. Signed: Robert Roskell Liverpool Detached lever 13 Jewels.
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||14:57, 1. Jan. 2018||700 × 700 (128 KB)||Andriessen||Robert Roskell Liverpool Detached lever 13 Jewels '''Reproduced by kind permission of [http://www.antique-watch.com/ Pieces of Time]''' - '''E-Mail: [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com]''' A mid 19th Century Swiss lever in a gold o…|
- Du kannst diese Datei nicht überschreiben.